Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh My

Lets be clear, with Facebook and twitter* and MySpace, You know every frickin move I make. Every thought and every random emotion. So why the hell would I update this friggin blog every day? Because 1. I dont have my space anymore. 2. I need it for REALLY deep thoughts. 3. It makes me feel smarter if even one person reads and cares what I think about something.

I have a busy bee. Jeff's last day at Sportsmans Warehouse was Thursday. He has been catching up on laundry ever since. That makes me happy. He walked the dog today. That makes Samra happy. He meets the girls after school. That makes them happy.

We have some plans. Right now we are taking a deep breath, and stopping to sniff the cork tree.

Thanks for hangin in there.

*cyndiblock

2 comments:

Marti said...

Cyndi....you know that I love you and yes, I do read your blog...I just don't always leave a comment, so please, keep on "keepin'on!"
Because your "busy bee" doesn't always return calls, how else am I to know what's going on???
Please know as well that we are praying for all of you as you journey through this time of transition! And remember...Texas is a really GREAT place to live!!!

Vegas Princess said...

You post when you want to. That's the beauty of having your own blog. Don't let anyone tell you any different.