Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend update

1. Clean out garage
2. Sleep until 9
3. Make sweet monkey love to my husband

This was a list of what I wanted to do this weekend while my parents took my girls to Laguna Beach, California for the long weekend. Not one happened. Jeff got really sick on Friday night and it continued throughout the weekend. We did manage to go and have sushi on Friday and go to our Safari Club International banquet on Saturday. We even managed to go out for dinner and breakfast on Sunday and Monday morning. So we took care of our appetite but that is about it.
The girl had a blast. It was a grandparent’s weekend. My parents went with their good friends and their grandchildren too. It was pretty awesome that they did that. My mom is slightly nutty about my girls and would buy them both pink ponies if she could.
Anyway, the weekend is over and today is a WONDERFUL day. We have a new president!!!!! YEE FRICKIN HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Vegas Princess said...

Somehow the idea of being sick and eating sushi seems redudant to me. :) And I thought I was the only one who did monkey love with my hubby! Hee hee!