Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SHOES

I used to really love shoes. I mean it, I had a sick and crazy love of shoes. At one time in my life I think I had 10 pairs of black shoes alone. After I became a mommy my shoes fetish downgraded considerably. I felt more comfortable in Birkinstocks and flip flops. I still have a pair of Birkies but I wear more than flip flops now that I live at Zappos.com land. Not a good place for a recovering shoe addict. I have bought many shoes since the start of my employment here. I have also sent out many 20% coupons for friends and family. :) (email me for details)
Now B.C. (Before children) I wore a size 8 ½. After Alyssa I wore a 9 and now I wear a 9 1/2 – 10 depending on the shoe. Working here we actually had a “shoe size” tutorial during our training. The guy told us that many people go up a size when their shoes don’t fit but what they actually need is a wider shoe. So I tried that and purchased 9 1.2’s in a wide. They fit like a glove. I highly suggest it.
I heart Zappos.com

submit to reddit

1 comment:

Vegas Princess said...

You are definitely working int he wright place is you are a shoe woman. :) I used to lov shoes too. And then I met my husband and don't like towering over him in high heels. So I stopped buying new shoes since it is hard to find cute ones without a high heel.