Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get over it

It is what it is so just get over it! I don't want to hear about it for four years. You have to understand, this is 2008. You are going to have to adapt to change. Whining only annoys EVERYBODY around you.
For the record, I am a democrat. I did not base my vote because of race. Race was not even a factor. Which is more than I can say for why some people did not vote for Obama. I voted democrat because i think this country needs a change. I can only hope for the best. I have always loved McCain. I thought he was an amazing hero. I remember seeing him on David Letterman YEARS ago. I loved him and I was excited to see him run. He blew it for me when he chose Palin. She could not even control her own family. Her teenage daughter was pregnant. I felt that her appearances on Saturday night Live made her look as though the presidency was a joke. She was not taking it seriously.
It is as time for change. I am scared for Obama. I worry for those two little girls and that some KKK yahoo will destroy him because they were never taught tolerance, only disgusting hatred and ugliness.
When people cannot accept me as a Jew it upsets me. How people can base their opinions on someone just because of their religion, gender or color confuses me and makes me sad. People should look at people as humans.

These are just my thoughts. If you don't like it, get your own blog.

And this goes out to YOU: Just because someone thinks differently from you does NOT mean they are wrong. It means they have a different opinion.

2 comments:

Vegas Princess said...

AMEN! Thank you for saying this. Because as happy as I am now, as excited as I am for change, I am scared too. Scraed for Obama, his family and those who do support him because there are those crazies out there who will think they are doing everyone a load of good if they try and destroy him. I pray that never happens, but I also know not everyone in this country or this world is as open minded and color-blind as we are.

P.S. DO you still need help with stuff for your side bar and getting your comments or were you able to figure it out from my comment?

Cyndiblock Talk said...

I got it! Thank you so much. I just haven't had time to do anything!