Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cheese Nips and cherry pie at 5:45 AM

This morning at 5:45 AM Emma burst into my room with a tray table of Cheese Nips, Dry cereal and a slice of cherry pie for Mothers Day. I think I thanked her and told her that was was still very early and to go back to bed. When we woke up at 8:45 the girls were dead asleep.

Happy Mothers Day!!!

We had wonderful day at a Mothers day brunch at a friends house. She has that magnificent house that was just built. I can't explain the inside without using the word spectacular. You will get the idea from the pictures of the backuyard and pool.

The pool slide and "grotto"

 The Tiki bar and grill area

 The Jacuzzi and sunning area

 The waterfalls and grotto with the water on and the slide

 The top of the slide

 The atrium

 The men in the bar area

Michelle ( The home owner), Her mom, Harriet, My mom and me in the Jacuzzi

No comments: