Sunday, February 10, 2008

I hate all of the pictures I took from Emma's Birthday party but this one

She got some really great gifts. Her favorite being from Grandma, A Hannah Montana doll and watch, and Abbe, The Bratz remote control car and doll and from my brother, Pixel Chix, which we all, including Jeff, fought to play with first. She got a groovy stash. But now it is is over and the next few months will be w whirlwind. I am excited to get to Texas and do our yearly trip there. Wheels are in motion, my friend. Also, Jeff is getting a new car tomorrow. Long story. Cliff's notes version is our loan co. said good job with the nice payments, what can we do for you, go buy a new car, we will finance you. The end. I will let you know what we end up with. I am hoping for a Barbie pink Hummer.

No comments: