Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gush

I love my friggin kids. LOOOOOOOOOVE. This week in school it is Nevada Reading Week. A HUGE deal. They have events and guest readers and parties, etc all week long. They do D.E.A.R. During school hours where all the kids have to Drop Everything And Read. The kids have a blast. Yesterday was dress like your favorite literary character. Emma went as Dorothy and Alyssa went as the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George. Here is a picture of them and a close up because I think they both have such angelic faces in the shot, I had to share.

CLOSE UP.

1 comment:

amyjonhall said...

Alyssa is so creative! I would have never thought of that. What a great idea and a lovely book (: Benjamin loves books now too:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/benjaminmaxwell/2298707247/