Saturday, December 22, 2007

Call the Wah-mbulance

So the kids and my family left yesterday for Laguna. Jeff took me to dinner and we had a really nice time. Today I woke up with a lump in my throat. I was so sad all day. I am on the verge of tears because I miss my girls so much. Jeff had to work 1-11 PM. I went to the movies with Abbe and her family today but I came home after because I was worried about Samra. She has been so bummed with the kids gone that she is now shedding a coat that is not meant for shedding. She hasn't left my lap for 4 hours. I text and called the girls about 10 times but they are busy having fun with their cousins-in-law.

This picture was sent from Julia's phone.

 I should have gone up with them but the thought of a few days alone with Jeff sounded great. Along with a few days to get errands done at my own pace sounded lovely too. But here, all alone on a Saturday night made me feel so alone and sad. Jeff gets home in an hour and then we can go to bed because he has to work 7 AM - 5 PM tomorrow. I know my sad mood will pass as soon as her gets home but right now I am bummmediddidty bummed bummed.

No comments: