Monday, November 5, 2007

5 more days!

You would think that it is my wedding in 5 days and not Nicole's. I need to lose 100 lbs in 5 days. Does anybody have any suggestions? I was planning on fasting but then I got a craving for egg foo young for lunch.

This week is so busy. I had to get brown socks for Jeff, panty hose for me and the girls and ingredients for Green Bean cassarole. Thats not for the wedding, it for Thanksgiving at Abbe's. Target is having a fabulous sale of Thanksgiving ingredients. I got enough stuff for two huge cassaroles and it cost me $5.00 for everything including the pans.

We had the dress fitting for the girls yesterday and their large alien heads would not fit in the head hole. They are being resewn and Nicole will pick those up on Wednesday. I have to pick up my and Nicole's shoes at David's Bridal tomorrow. On Wednesday I need to dye my hair and on Thursday Nikki and Tanya will be here and we can all play if Nicole is up for it.

I would like to get a tan. I haven't one of those since the eighties. I actually feel like I am getting ready for the prom. Except this time I may get lucky at the end of the night.

 

3 comments:

amyjonhall said...

I laughed out loud when I read your post! Wow- you amaze me, playing Thanksgiving already (: The week before my wedding reminded me of the prom too-I hope you do get lucky this time around! (: Love, Amy

amyjonhall said...

That should say 'planning' Thanksgiving of course!

daymentedcom said...

1.  I LOVE the color of your hair!
2.  Also loved Jeff's Converse.
3.  We have cases of both green beans and cr. of mushroom soup on our kitchen floor.  NEVER run out of GB Casserole ingredients!!