Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am not going to write for awhile. I have too many things to focus on and the pressure to be funny and witty is too much for me at this time. I have to focus on me and what makes me happy. For once in my life I am going to think about me. I can't tell you when I will be back and personally really don't care to think about it. I am turning into a person no one wants to be around. I scream, I nag, and I cry a lot. The pressure to be everyone's "happy" friend has gotten to me. I am not going to let anyone make fun of me anymore or be the butt of anyone's jokes, I don't want anyone to say "oh that is just Cyndi"

2 comments:

amyjonhall said...

Take care of yourself. We will miss you. I'd love to have a few words with anyone who hurt you.
Love, Amy Hall

daymentedcom said...

I'll miss you online - but I'll call you again soon....