Monday, June 11, 2007

Abbe had to give me another verbal slap down today. Every so often I lose my *shit*. When things go to well I panic and freak out. I have a LOT on my plate right now. I am very busy at work and I had a CRAZY weekend. Emma graduated Kindergarten on Friday and Alyssa turned 10 with party on Saturday. It was exhausting. One would think I was stick thin with all the activity I do on the weekends. But I am not.

 Here is the web page of her graduation.          Then on Saturday Alyssa turned 10 and had her party at a place called Little Divas where they get all glammed up and dance for two hours.  Here is that web page

A very dear friend of mine is visiting this week. Nikki is one of my closest friends . She will be my first guest in this house. I have a mint on her pillow and Hotel Tatum stationary ready for her. Along with a copy of the Vagina Monologues waiting on the bedside table.                                       

No comments: