Thursday, April 19, 2007

THE WAIT IS OVER

I have accepted a position at my stations competitor, KVBC. I will be doing the same thing but at a station that is number one in the ratings. My former boss is bringing me over. And, for a few dimes more! I am currently with the ABC affiliate. KVBC is the NBC affiliate. I am very nervous because I hate being the new, shiny girl but at least I know my boss and I have some clue as to what news actually is all about.  So, for those of you that say I have had 1000 different jobs, this is the same job different location, it doesn’t count.

The national news has bummed me out. Anytime something major like this happens it drives me a little batty. The coverage lasts for days and it wipes me out emotionally.

 

The family is doing well. I haven’t talked about them in many weeks.

QUICK UPDATE:

 

I threw a HUGE Passover dinner a few weeks ago for 21 people! It all went over really well. I had a fantastic array of people that all got along really well.

 

My dad turned 67 last Sunday.

 

Emma got her own email

 

Alyssa is in the top 81% of all the other 4th graders in the nation.

 

Samara can sit, stay, shake, and start the car.

 

Spooky can eat a slice of turkey without actually tasting it.

 

Minnie feels that she is protecting us from the dangers of my own foot when I move it a ¼ inch under the sheets. She will attack and bite until the evil has given up. This attack mostly happens between 3:18 and 3:20 AM.

1 comment:

loraloo0604 said...

Congrats on the new job!!