Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jeff and I have leapt into the year 2007. We have officially been enslaved by our television. We got a DVR and I have fallen in a deep love. I have the power to pause live TV and yell at the children when I need to. I have the power to record American Idol and watch Top Model. I have the power to watch both of them at the same time with picture in picture. It is my new love.

The kids were ill again this week. Alyssa had another UTI and Emma had the runs. They were sick and smelly and grumpy. All is well now but man these kids are gross. Good news though, Emma learned how to get on Barbie.com all by herself on the computer so I don’t have to get off my fat ass to help her anymore. That’s a plus.

3 comments:

randlprysock said...

Yep that DVR is awesome isn't it?  Okay I'm off to Walmart and more errands! Hugs,
Lisa

linda7377 said...

Told you so ... I LO-O-O-OVE my DVR.

loraloo0604 said...

Love, love, love DVR.  I have no idea what I did before this beautiful invention.