Friday, February 23, 2007

How boring

I am trying to stay positive at work. I still love my job; I just don’t love what has been going on. Morale is low.

 We leave for Texas in 7 days!! That has gotten me pretty excited. I just want to get there. I want to be with Jeff’s family and chill out on the land because I haven’t “chilled” in a very long time.

My parents come home on Monday.

I really don’t have anything new to talk about. I am just going through the motions of everyday life.

I am really into Idol this year, not as much as my closeted husband but I am enjoying it.

I am also totally into Top Design on Bravo but I don’t know anyone else that is.

Top Model starts again on Wednesday I am totally stoked about that. It will conflict with Idol but my allegiance is to Model.

 I need to look into Tivo.

This is a boring post. Please destroy it after you read it.

It seems as though a lot of my favorite bloggers don’t update as much as they used to. That bums me out but then again all three of my loyal readers rarely get a update more than once a week either.

 

1 comment:

loraloo0604 said...

I hear you on the blog updating.  I haven't been posting as much, it's like winter blues or something.

I'm watching Idol but haven't been watching as diligently this season, not sure why.  Maybe now that we're really into eliminations I'll get more interested.