Sunday, January 28, 2007

If you have a lawyers kid sleep over, don't let the puppy bite her in the ass.

Alyssa had her friend sleep over this weekend. The first ever. I never let anyone sleep over because I do not like to be responsible for other people's children. Especially children who are daughters of personal injury lawyers. Which this little girl was. Alex has been friends with Alyssa since kindergarten and Alyssa has already slept over at Alex's. It was our turn. They had a blast but I was a wreck. Emma had a fantastic time at Abbe's place with Julia. HER first sleep over without her sister. She was so proud. Hopefully both girls will be asleep by 7 PM. 

We got jacked on our taxes this year. We were hoping it would fund our trip to Texas but we got an 1/8 of what we got last year and it is barely enough to cover our gas. It is going to be reallly tight. And... I won't be getting paid for that trip because I used my vacation for Laguna.

So it has come down to this. For my 37th birthday I will be walking Fremont street to earn some extra scratch. Someone, somewhere wants A piece of this.

1 comment:

jillypie1970 said...

Why don't ya sell that gun?