Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a blah week for me

So, Minnie, my kitty ran away. She was last seen on Saturday but she really hasn't eaten since Thursday. This is adding to my funk. I am very, very very, sad about this. This is the third cat that has run away from me. Well, in 11 years but still. It is hard not to take that personally. Minnie was special. I really loved her and it is 27 degrees outside. That is the part that makes me the saddest. I have put an ad on craigslist and I have reported her missing with the animal society. I hope that wherever she is, she is warm and cozy and she is not upset but the stupid new puppy they have brought in which of course led her to run away in the first place. It was stupid for us to bring in a new dog so soon.

I am still very down and I do not know why. I am working on it. Jeff is an amazing person who is very patient. But then again, so am I.

1 comment:

randlprysock said...

I hope you get Minnie back!!  We had a cat run away too once.  Sometimes they do that if they are sick or going to die.  I hope Kitty wasn't sick.  Well, best wishes to you for finding her.  I miss my cats and have had many but will remember each one.  Hopefully we can' stop moving and settle down with just one cat for a long while when this house finally closes.  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/