- We moved. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. It is stressful and scary. (we still haven’t unpacked all the way
- Traveling half way across country. With two kids under ten in a mini van. We actually had a blast and had more fun once we reached our destination.
- Emma started Kindergarten. Hello??? My baby starts school?
- Otis Died. Ten years of dedicated service.
- Jeff and I think of the new business. This may impact our entire life. I hope it does in a positive light.
Yesterday was spent getting Jeff’s mailers together. This is it. Here we go. We are hoping that the business phone rings with someone other than a collect call from the Clark County Jail.