Monday, December 11, 2006

What a suckeeee Monday.

Jeff has to get his wisdom teeth pulled. He has to have a lot of things done to his teeth. But we are starting with the wisdom ones because he has been in a lot of pain lately. I took today off so I can drive him. I could have left him in the parking lot drooling because he was way out of it. I could have written "balls" on his forehead like in Garden State, but I didn't. I am a good, caring wife.

Ok so last night at 3:17AM I have a frantic tap on my shoulder. It is Alyssa and she is in a lot of pain. She has a UTI. (Urinary Tract Infection) She has had them since she was 6 months old. She used to get them every other month but they have weaned off. She hasn't had one in about a year and a half. Off to the ER we go. We get there at 4 AM and we are seriously out by 4:30AM. It is a good time to go I guess. She pee'd in a cup and they gave her some drugs.She is OK. But needless to say, I was very sleepy today.

All is well, Jeff is woosy but he will be fine. No smoking for two days so that is good. I hope.

2 comments:

randlprysock said...

Hope your family is all feeling better today and that everyone gets some sleep.  Hugs,
Lisa

loraloo0604 said...

I seriously almost choked on my laughter with the "balls" comment.  Sorry he had wisdom teeth pulled... that sucks.  I had that done when I was 18 and I still remember the pain, yet I don't remember the pain after having a c-section.  

Poor Alyssa with the UTI.  Hope everyone's feeling better ASAP.