Monday, December 4, 2006

We got our tree!!! At a bargain basement Star nursery price!!!! It is our first tree in our new house and it is wonderful having so many options on where to put it. Minnie was mesmerized by it but Spooky couldn't care less.

I love having a tree. As I should being the good Jew that I am.

Pictures are on the left.

We got Jeff's business cards and his first customer has confirmed his need for Jeff's services. He needs it done before the end of the year!!!! End of the year! That means that we may possibly have money! What a treat that would be. What a concept. Anyway. These next few weeks will be CRAZY! I may not be as cheery as I usually am.

By the way, I have added a musical portion to this show. You just have to wait a few seconds for it to kick in.

1 comment:

randlprysock said...

Yay, you got your tree!!! That is always exciting!!!  And the part about the new customer!!  We like getting new clients too.  We've had a small business almost forever and ever.   Hugs,
Lisa