Friday, December 29, 2006

So, I am so over the fact that I deleted every one of my vacation pictures. I mean, it is killing me but what am I going to do? They are gone, not coming back. I hate my camera, I hate the digital world and I hate that Time Magazine named the internet users person of the year because to tell you the truth, Modern technology scares the crap out of me. I can’t keep up. Look, I would have never lot my pictures with a 35 mm roll of film

Blah!

Any way. New Years Eve.

 

What I hope for this year.

1.    Jeff’s business to take off

2.    Lose maybe 1 ½ lbs

3.    keep a clean and organized house

4.    remodel our kitchen

5.    keep the kids healthy for at least two months in a row.

 

I don’t think these are too crazy to ask for. I am trying to stay grounded and realistic for 2007 which is also one of my personal resolutions.

1 comment:

loraloo0604 said...

I am so sorry you lost your pictures!!  Stick with me, kid... and you won't be afraid of the digital world anymore.  :)

I wish you luck on your goals for next year.  I have some really outlandish ones that I hope to accomplish.  I never say "resolutions" - it's like a big jinx!