Monday, December 18, 2006

I am as giddy as a guppy about Christmas. It is the first time I have ever been away. The girls left with my parents and brother and sister in law yesterday. Jeff and I waved goodbye, grinning from ear to ear. We love our kids but we love this time of year too. Where the girls leave with my parents and we have a few alone days together where we get to work on time and watch a TV show without missing any of it and not having to cook a separate meal.  It is a nice treat after the worst week EVERRRRRRR. I am leaving for Laguna on Thursday and Jeff leaves on Saturday. I am excited to sit on the beach and do nothing. I am excited to have Christmas somewhere else and I am really excited to twirl naked around the house for two more nights.

Twirl ballerina, twirl.  

Anyhoo, I am off like a prom dress for the week and will return with beach pictures after the holiday. Happy Chanukah brothas and sistahs and very merry Christmas to y’all too. Holiday cards will be coming sometime this week. I hope.

No comments: