Friday, December 15, 2006

Cr Cr Cr Crappy

In continuation on our crappy crappy crappy week, Emma was kicked out of class again yesterday. I had to leave work again. There were only three kids in her class. They were all sick. Even her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Beech had D –D- D-D Diarrhea. Diarrhea starts with D. Why she felt the need to share that with me, I will never know. Except that in kindergarten we learn about sh – sh- sharing. At about 6:30 I got so violently ill that I think I cracked a rib. I popped both ears. At the same time, Alyssa was experiencing her first major stomach ache that we think was caused by eating 99 cent store chili. Jeff went from Bathroom to bathroom taking care of us. Emma was in a sticky, sweaty, cough syrup induced coma. The Tatum house did not smell good last night. On the other side of the crappy week is my back. I have a stress rash all over my back and chest. My brother and my sister in law come in in about an hour. Alyssa had her parent teacher conference that I could not attend and my mom is having a party tonight. I feel so tired and crappy right now that I may just park myself on the couch all night.

The girls leave for Laguna on Sunday and we are expecting rain and snow. Yes.. Snow in Vegas. I feel really comfortable with the whole family driving in those conditions. Hopefully everything will be smooth and next week will be calmer. At least I got all my Christmas shopping done. I just need to wrap.  Wr – wr- wr wrap.

No comments: