Monday, November 6, 2006

This weekend was my mother’s company picnic. It was a huge event that had wonderful activities for the children. They really go all out for their employees on this occasion.

 Well the picnic was at a very large park. (For those in town readers, the park rhymes with munset) I had a FUN party that night at a house where I did not know any over the attendees. I was very nervous and a bit “sour” if you follow me. The bathrooms by the children’s area where we were parked HAD NO DOORS!! Like in prison, just like in Maximum security prison.

Well, I can’t, I won’t.

The thought of pooping in a public bathroom without doors makes me ill. I have a hard enough time peeing at my work bathroom if someone else is in there with me.  I mean I can, but in no way can I make conversation while doing so.

1 comment:

randlprysock said...

Oh no... no doors on the bathrooms!?  Scary!  Hugs,
Lisa