Friday, November 17, 2006

Jeff and I have decided to not let go of Spooky just yet. He is still full of life, He just can't get up. We are putting him on medication for a few days to see if there is a difference.

I had Emma's parent - teacher conference today. Big surprise, Emma is what you call... a free spirit. He teacher who is very serious for a kindergarten teacher tells me that Emma has a tendency to "zone' out and do her own thing. Yeah, we knew that. Alyssa always went with the flow of things whereas Emma doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do. We will work on that.

I am waiting for my friend Jill to email me about how she did on "The Funniest Mom in America" contest she auditioned for last night. I was thinking about her and hope she did well. Jill is friggin hilarious and she appreciates the finer things in life as I do. The McRib for instance. She truly understands the excitement when they place "The McRib is Back!" on the Marquee.

I am cutting my hair off this weekend. I am too old to have long hair. I am preparing myself for the "late thirties" Other than that I think I will proceed with Franzia Friday and Robotussin for the kids. Friday nights are for glasses of wine and Sex and the City on Digital. My perfect night.

2 comments:

loraloo0604 said...

I hope Spooky gets better.  I know this has got to be hard and painful to have just lost one, and seeing his best friend slipping.  I will think healthy thoughts for Spooky doggie.

jillypie1970 said...

I hope your friend Jill does well in her contest!!!!!