Friday, November 24, 2006

I know I have mentioned this before but I am going to stop selling romance enhancers this month. I don’t really think I have made any money. No “quit your day job” money anyway. Not that I thought I would.  Perhaps I will have a virtual garage sale with my party demos. I will let you know if I do. I can at least sell the novelty items.

This weekend we are braving the stores. I have my entire Christmas list made up I just have to purchase everything.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last night. Pictures are on the left and I have more to add. We fell asleep at 9.

1 comment:

randlprysock said...

That sounds like a fun product to sell.  Sometimes I think about not selling Avon as it may be distracting me from other things at times too much.  Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.  I finally got around to sending you an invite to my private journal.  I hope I haven't gone and sent it twice but figured that'd be better than forgetting to send it at all!  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/