Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I got this from Lora. Lora, I stole some of your answers because it is what I would have said!

3 Things that scare me:

Death of a loved one

Having no money

clowns

3 People who make me laugh:

Jeff

Alyssa & Emma

Dane Cook

3 Things I love:

Hearing Emma sing

Alyssa winning contests at school  **

A clean house

3 Things I hate:

A messy house

Whining

Driving at night

3 Things I don't understand:

Politics

Stocks & bonds

How I don’t have $500 left over every month

3 Things on my desk:

My knitting

A barbie

Three different hand lotions

3 Things I'm doing right now:

This meme

Listening to gossip and bitching

Looking busy

3 Things I want to do before I die:

Take Jeff to see England

Take the girls to Hawaii

See both girls have babies

3 Things I can do:

excel

knit

eat a lot of crap

3 Things I can't do:

budget

stay on a diet

a backbend

3 Things I think you should listen to:

Gordon Lightfoot

Broadway show tunes

NPR

3 Things you should never listen to:

Screaming heavy metal  ( I guess thrash)

Rap

Opera

3 Things I'd like to learn:

How to be better organized

How to budget

How to stay on a diet

3 Favorite foods:

Dim Sum

Thanksgiving meal

Japanese food

3 Beverages I drink regularly:

Water w/ lemon

Diet A & W

Water w/o lemon

3 Shows I watched as a kid:

Brady Bunch

Twilight Zone

Sesame Street

 

** Alyssa won another drawing contest at school!!! The first one was framed and matted and is hung in the school office!! and this last one she actually won 2nd place and it will be scanned and made into cards to sell!!! The kid can draw. She gets it from her daddy and granddaddy.

1 comment:

loraloo0604 said...

How exciting Alyssa won another drawing contest!  

Isn't Dane Cook hilarious?  I listen to him in the car sometimes and I think people wonder what I'm laughing at.  He is a great storyteller.