Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Don't be a hallow weenie

I don’t have any pictures of Halloween yet. I can tell you that after trick or treating two houses Emma decided that she didn’t want to do it anymore. She didn’t want to trick or treat, wear her ruby red slippers, or have her hair in braids anymore so she sat down on the side walk and asked me to go door to door for her. I didn’t, her sister did. They still scored though. A butt load of candy. Alyssa hid hers from Jeff right away. It was a fun time though. I can’t believe Halloween has come and gone already. Alyssa had promised her teacher that she would bring 31 caramel apples for her class party. I suppose that this is payback since I always volunteered my mother for class events too.  So Monday night after my belly dancing class.* Jeff and I made caramel apples. He was not thrilled at all. This year has flown by.  Prayers, thoughts and love go out to my nephew, Mathew. He was in an accident and broke his pelvis in two places. The kid is the toughest I know and he is pulling through like a soldier according to his mom. But I know it will be a rough few months for him and I wish him all the love in the world.  Hang in there Mathew Bronc!

1 comment:

daymentedcom said...

* belly dancing class?