Tuesday, September 5, 2006

So I am back. And to all three of my readers, thank you for your patience. We have a lot going on and I needed time to clear my thoughts. Some things I am not going to discuss here because I don’t know what to say.

We had an extremely busy week.

Last week we went back to Tuacahn in Utah to see Peter Pan. It was very sweet and we had some kick ass seats. It wasn’t as good as last year’s shows but it was very nice. We stayed at the same hotel and swam all weekend.  On Wednesday, it was the first day of school for Alyssa and Emma. Emma was so friggin cute. She was ready at 6:30 AM with her little back pack. She is eating it all up too. Alyssa loves her teacher and is already protesting the fact that you cannot eat with your friends at lunch but you have to stay with your class and eat. She has encouraged my mom to join the GPTO (Grandparents Parent teacher organization, it used to be PTA – Parent teacher association) to complain about it. Mama’s little radical. For Labor Day weekend we went camping with Nicole and her family. It was great being with everyone but I can honestly say that I am more of a hotel person than a tent person. The girls had a great time even though Emma burned through all of her clothes in the first day by falling in the creek three times. It was a really groovy weekend. I will have pictures of everything real soon. Pictures of Tuacahn are on the left.

 

2 comments:

jillypie1970 said...

Finally!  I have been sitting here with nothing to do for a week!

loraloo0604 said...

I kept clicking on my link to you anyway - I was like "Sept. 5?  That's sooooo long from now!"

Glad you had a great time in Utah.  I agree with you on the camping deal - I need an RV or a hotel, or I'm not going.  I may have to suck it up in a couple of years when Madison gets a little older, but I'll go down kicking and screaming!