Sunday, September 24, 2006

I used to take my camera everywhere and had tons of pictures. I haven't done that in awhile. We had dinner at mom's house for Rosh Hashanah. (sp) and I didn't take one picture, even though I had my camera in my purse.

Well, it is a new year. La Shana Tova everybody! Jeff and I are starting this year off fresh. We have two major goals that we would like to achieve within the next 6 months. As soon as we achieve one of them I will write about it but until then I don't want to jinx them.

Nicole sent me some pictures she took of the camping trip. They are in B & W. On the left.

 

1 comment:

loraloo0604 said...

I can definitely see you in your oldest - but your youngest?  She looks just.like.you.

Both are such beautiful young ladies!

Good luck on those goals.  I totally get the not wanting to jinx them...