Thursday, September 14, 2006

Emma fell asleep on my chest last night. This is something she has only done 1 or 2 other times. It was wonderful. Her sweaty little head stuck to my chest. I asked Alyssa how I was going to get her upstairs into her bed. Alyssa said “why don’t we drag her up the steps?”

Alyssa Hayley, so caring.

 

They had presented me with a possible promotion at work I was truly honored but I could not take it. It was an on call 24/7 job and that is not do-able. I like where I am and although I would like to make more money, I would rather be poor and happy then rich and miserable.

 

Third baby is still on the table. Not swept away like crumbs, but a permanent thought, such as salt. This is not a good analogy because sometimes when you use salt it turns out to be a mistake. I gonna have to use Spicy brown mustard which is never a mistake.

1 comment:

linda7377 said...

Very cryptic message... Huh?