Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oy

Oy, the week I had. On Monday I had a FUN party, On Wednesday we went to my mom's friend, Sue's house. On Thursday it was dinner and a movie with Emma, on Friday it was Pampered Chef at Nicole's, On Saturday it was a party at Mom's friend, Rhoda's house and today it was Chinese theme pot luck at Abbe's. I only have pictures at Rhoda's house but trust me, I am exhausted. This week will be a little quieter. We are going to Utah on Friday but that is it. Look to the left for the pics of the week.

 I don't have any parties booked until September 8th.

2 comments:

loraloo0604 said...

Wow I'm kind of dizzy reading all that... that was one seriously busy week!

Whatcha gonna do in Utah?

cyndiblock said...

We are going to see Peter Pan in Tuacahn. It is in St. George.