Monday, August 7, 2006

Our weatherman, Hunky Mcweather was wearing “Eternity” cologne today. He asked me to sniff him to see if he put on too much. It brought me right back to 1990 where two of my boyfriends wore the same scent. Jeremy and Bill. It was amazing how a smell brought me right back to that time in milla seconds. In 1990 I was way friggin cute and thin. Hot even. I wore cute little hats and was quick with a comeback. Not like now where something snappy comes to me three days after an argument.  It is embarrassing to call someone up and say “Remember what you said, well…. Ditto”  

 

I am such a different person now.  It’s a good thing.

2 comments:

linda7377 said...

You are so damn funny!

jillypie1970 said...

I still make my husband wear Drakkar.  The sales boy at Dillard's asked me if I wanted something "a little less '80's"...I told him no, I like Drakkar because I hit puberty in the '80's!!  Drakkar it is...