Thursday, August 3, 2006

I have been at my job for a year. It went very fast. I am now waiting anxiously for my review so I can get a raise. I am hoping for at least 2-3 dollars more but I know that it will be more like $1 more. I see the budget; I know what is allotted for me. Jeff is actually talking to his boss about his future right now. I am praying about this meeting. It may determine my decision about another baby. I have decided that if I am going to do it, I need to do it very soon.  I am hoping that both of our futures look bright with our companies. 

 Our house is slowly coming together the way we want it too. I am so excited about it. Our living room is sort of 70’s, our den is 60’s, and our kitchen and dining room will hopefully be 50’s. That is the room we are still working on. Jeff is trying to make a deal to get some granite for the countertops. The ones now are very 80’s and they are old. We want to modernize with a vintage feel. Our downstairs bathroom is my favorite. It is orange and brown with some light greens and yellows. I love the feel of the room.

IF I said IF we had another baby their room would be what the toy room is now.  It also doubles as a guest room but we haven’t had any guests yet.

No comments: