Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Let the FUN begin

I am so achy today. I was at the “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” auditions all day yesterday. We had about 1800 people show up to audition. I was there from 7AM to 5:15. Standing the whole day. I passed out applications and tests. Threw out t shirts and collected scan trons. I was in pain last night. My shoulders, my back and my feet were throbbing. Today I am sleepy.

I got my package of FUN party stuff in on Friday to sell. I was reading my manual all weekend long. I have my first party on July 22nd. I will be able to sell online too. I will write down the address with my distributor number shortly. And if you are a local reader and want to book a party, email me at cyndiblock@aol.com and I will hook you up. They are loads of fun and if you host a party you get FREE STUFF!!! And a hostess gift!

No comments: