Thursday, July 6, 2006

Ikea? I hardly knew her

Getting back in the groove of life, Jeff and I are deep in making designing plans for the house. This is sparked by my friend Elizabeth* giving us this amazing tailor made deep purple velvet chair. Purple is Jeff and my favorite decorating color besides orange. We want the living room to be a shock of bright colors. This is the room that has my computer in it and I am in desperate need of a new computer desk. My current one is an old sewing desk I got at a garage sale for $5.  I really wish for the 1000th time this year that Las Vegas had an IKEA store. I have such IKEA envy. Everything they sell is Jeff and my taste. We took down the Hefty bags from the front window and put up a shade and curtains. We also put up most of the family pictures. We are going to rearrange the room and make it more homey. We just need to paint and hang some paintings.

It is slowly coming along. SLOWLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

1 comment:

loraloo0604 said...

Are you taking progress pictures?  You'll be able to see how much hard work you did to make your home beautiful!