Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yesterday was way cool. I was trained on web design and live video feed for our station website. It was really cool and easier than I thought. The page launches tomorrow. Also, I have decided to go into my own business and sell sex toys. Yes, you heard me right. Sex toys for bachelorette parties, bridal showers, etc… These parties are hilarious and funny and I think that I can sell the things and make some extra money. They are called F.U.N parties. I am going to start in August. Sex should be fun. Should be mucho fun and I will help! I already have about 12 women interested in coming to my first party. I will also be able to sell items online so as soon as I get the info, shop away. Everything is completely confidential and private.

 

Sex is natural, sex is fun..

Sex is best when it’s one on one.

 

“I want your sex “– George Michael

1 comment:

unwoundrodeo said...

Well.... I notice that not a soul has braved making a comment on this entry! So,  WOW! I have not checked the site (honestly!) but I hope it will be O.K.  What are you going to tell the girls? You know my views on sex.  It is fun. It is beautiful. It is meant to be enjoyed. It is God's gift to His people.