Tuesday, May 9, 2006

If I could turn back time.

I am thinking of buying a sewing machine. Not a real expensive one. Maybe one like this. I thought how liberating it must be to be able to make pillows whenever you wanted to. I see craft sites that tell you to make quilts out of old t shirts and I thought about how much fun would it be to take the girls old favorite tees and make a blanket? I thought how awesome would it be to be able to make your own drapes and clothes and doll outfits. I then thought about how cool it would be to start scrap booking again and organize all of my pictures, to finally upload all of the shots to walmart.com and have them print out my pictures. And then I got very tired. Tired and drained of life and realized that I have so much work to do. My house is still unpacked, the laundry is piling up again because the washer is broke and my cable modem keeps shutting me down so I can’t even list anything on EBay. I have packages that need to be mailed out to relatives and I have rebates to send for money. I need to get new glasses before my prescription expires, I need to call Sirius and tell them that my satellite radio hasn’t worked in months, I need to arrange day care and register Alyssa at her new school.  I need a day to stop time and get it all done.  Becasue right now, my head is swirling and I am having a very hard time relaxing and sleeping and being a good mommy.

2 comments:

linda7377 said...

Just let me know if I can help you do any of the things you mentioned.  By the way, you have a sewing machine that the kindly man in the parking lot just handed to you. Sew away!

loraloo0604 said...

Hi Cyndi, it's Lora  :)  Took me forever to get a screen name to work so I could leave comments, but I'm finally here!

I wish I could sew - I can hardly get a button on.  I was passed over on the crafty gene.  You sound soooo busy!  One day at a time, one task at a time - to keep the screams away.  LOL