Thursday, May 4, 2006

cyndi and the terrible, horrible, very bad, no good day.

I had a very, very, very, bad day yesterday. It was so bad that I don’t even want to talk about it because you would think I was making it up. So leave me alone.  And to top it off,  my chicken pot pie that I made for dinner tasted like crap, Jade is still on “Top Model” and Leann got kicked off “Top Chef” I really wanted her, Dave and Harold to go to the Championship and Harold to win, but now Tiffani is going and she is a mean person. And just reading back this paragraph makes me realize that I have no life. This makes my day even worse.  On to other things.

 

My goal in life is to be more organized. With finances, meals, diet, work, children, chores, etc…

 With finances, Jeff and I should have about $500 - $1000 left over to put in savings every month. Well, this never happens so I am keeping close attention to every penny that comes out of our account.  That is organization. J

On Sunday, I went to Super Wal Mart and went shopping for the week. BY MEALS!! That means I planned out menus and bought all the ingredients for 6 meals! That is organization. J

With work, I have list after list after list of things to do but they keep getting longer instead of shorter. Not organized. L

Jeff and I have decided that we will unpack two to five boxes a night until we are done. Last night we did one and got bored and sleepy. Not organized. L

It is hard. I would love to get back on Weight Watchers again but I don’t want to pay. I know what to do but I need to be shamed into losing weight every week.  It is hard to eat one meal and make a whole separate one for Jeff and the girls. I have a list of a million things that have to get done this month. Sometimes I just want to sit in a dark corner and cry. Rocking back and forth in the fetal position may help too. Or I can invest in a Time turner from Harry Potter 3 and turn back the hours so I can get things done. Or I can stop acting like Harry Potter is real. Well, I probably won’t do that because I really want to get my hands on an invisibility cloak.

No comments: