Tuesday, February 14, 2006

10 things that WILL happen in the next 3 months. (Not necessarily in this order.)

 

  1. We will get a cat
  2. We will paint the new house and move in.
  3. We will travel cross country to East Texas
  4. I will lose at least 10 lbs
  5. I will cry a lot and lay in the fetal position because of this move.
  6. I may rock back and forth while in the fetal position
  7. I will listen quietly as my parents blame each other for the impending divorce caused by their move.
  8. I will find at least one other signature to get my parents properly committed.
  9. I will clean out my car
  10. I will NOT be buying anymore Mary Kay products just to impress the anchorwoman selling it.

1 comment:

linda7377 said...

Hopefully, no one at work reads your blog! Moving is stressful ... for everyone!!!!!!!!!