Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Well, apparently NOBODY reads my site because NOBODY has delurked. Even though my counter tells me that people are visiting. Oh well, fine. I feel like I am being stalked but Ok. whatever, I am not bitter.  What am I wearing now you naughty kitties? Peeking in are you?

Ok, well, for the record, I am very happy for Angelina and Brad. I wish that they would get married but I am very happy for them. I have not an ounce of pity for poor Jennifer. I do not like her. I feel that she should do one good quality movie a year instead of 50 horrible ones. I also don't think she is very pretty. She's got a kickin body but her face looks like it is melting.

I did like her in Office Space. But I absolutly love that movie so it is a given to love everybody in it.

4 comments:

hifromsheryl said...

Okay Cyndi, here I am! I signed up for an account (it took like, 10 minutes to register because all the screen names were taken) but I am de-lurked. I'll try to comment some now that I have an account. I think folks are out here, they just don't want to register.

lbgintex said...

Now my dear daughter-in-law....do you "really" want me to comment on ALL of your blogs????  Surely you don't, but then again, if you, well then, when I come by for a visit, I shall.....

I love all the news about the girls and Jeff....well, actually, you don't write much about Jeff....and why would that be?  Perhaps it's because you are both so busy that you don't take enough time out just for each other, ya think?  Then again, Jamse and I never had that kind of time while raising our children either....and now the grands......(we won't go there either).

But, the bottom line is that, yes, I do come by from time to time to read about all the happenings in the Vegas Tatum's Home!  You should write a book....no kidding, you should...(but EVERYTHING you say about your WONDERFUL monther in law has to be approved by ME first....deal?)
Love you lots.....your FAVORIITE Mother In Law!!

unwoundrodeo said...

I don't know what delurked means... I read the other blog and I still don't know what it means! So, what does that Mean?

cyndiblock said...

It means that most people just read the blogs and don't comment. De lurked means to comment on what you read.