Thursday, January 19, 2006

Can you say harlot??

Harlot? Floozy, tramp? What is the word I am thinking about?? Well it's is the cheap girl that whores around town in cheap makeup. Except this stuff ain't cheap... it is Mary Kay. And I went to a Mary Kay party just so anchor/reporter at the station will like me. She sells it and I wanna be her friend. So now, that is why I am looking like Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby

And by the way, may I mention that it is day 4. Our highlight of the night was going thru the car wash and eating McDonalds AT THE SAME TIME! These kids are livin the high life I tell you. They stayed out Abbe's while I got all good and pretty. It felt more like a cult then a pleasant get together though.

2 comments:

lbgintex said...

The word that you need to use is "BEAUTIFUL"........  

hifromsheryl said...

I can't see the picture, it's just a blank frame.