Tuesday, December 6, 2005

The Facts of Life

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and their you have, the facts of life…The facts of life.

This song has been in my head for about a week now. Ever since the lawyer quintet on Scrubs season 2 were singing it. We LOVE scrubs and it makes us sad that 1. It may not return and 2. We are brand new lovers and season three is not on DVD yet.

So I have been busy. So busy.  I am almost done with Christmas shopping. I have a few more things to get after my payday. Santa is Alyssa’s homeboy this year. Her Christmas will ROCK!

So, I have a tad bit of news. For the past few months I have been going through a series of tests to figure out why I have been having some problems. Problems like, achey pain in my legs and thighs, tingling and numbness in my hands and feet, headaches, double vision and exhaustion. So I gave in about 30 vials of blood, (no joke), two EEG’s, an MRI and a lovely spinal tap.  I have not received the results of the spinal tap yet but up to now the doctor says he sees the disease of MS in my visual EEG and there are lesions in my MRI.?????  So there is an 80% chance I have Multiple Sclerosis. Yee ha! I was really torn about all of this because I didn’t want it to be something major yet I wanted something to justify how I am feeling. Which is pretty damn crappy. I will keep up with any news I get.

No comments: