Sunday, November 6, 2005

Is anyone there??

So I have lost 6.5 lbs already and I know that it is a small pebble in a large pond. It's something. A very slow moving something. But I am not going anywhere. I am staying on this train. I mean, c'mon, its November already and time is going fast enough. We saw Zathura yesterday and the whole time I was saying" What a rip off of Jumanji." Then I found out it is from the makers of Jumanji and it was friggin wonderful. The girls were a little freaked  but I loved it. We had preview tickets so we saw an advanced screening. I adore Jon Favreau Because "let me ask you, Am I the Ultimate Champion of the world?" He was good with Dinner for Five but you could never find it on cable. The girls and my parents are going to Laguna next week. They will be joined  my brother and my sister in law. Jeff and I will be joining them on the following weekend. The shopping season is starting at Bass Pro and November is sweeps and no one gets time off.  So we can't go any earlier. But let me tell you, I adore those kids but a week with Jeff alone is way yummy.

No comments: