Friday, October 21, 2005

Deeper into the dork forest. past the Buffy people.......

CSI was so good last night. It ripped me apart. We were getting worried because the last few weren’t that hot. We are upset that they only have one story instead of two now. But it was really good.

I finished my 4th Harry Potter yesterday and immediately turned it over and started reading it again. There were too many details that I missed. Plus I want to be on top of it when the movie comes out next month.  I am such the 11 year old boy!!! I just get so lost in this world. I haven’t been so excited by a book since Judy Blume and Are you there God it’s me Margaret? Where I learned all about being a pre pubescent teen.

 

I hopefully have an exciting weekend planned but I don't want to jinx it so I will tell you about it when I come back.

No comments: