Thursday, September 22, 2005

Remember when I used to write very day? Remember?? Well I used to go sit at my computer all day and blog every thought that went into my head.

Well, now I have one of those job things and I am at a computer all day but rarely get an independent thought at all.

The news is amazing. Last night in particular. The Jet Blue plane landing was unbelievable, the hurricane is unbelievable and then there was this.

We didn’t know what to report first.

So about me.

I am so tired. I wrote to Stace and asked for advice about what vitamins to take. She gave me a few ideas.

I also miss my husband. Yes we see each other every night and watch TV and play with the kids and eat dinner but, I still miss him. We haven’t been alone in ages. Last week the girls slept over my moms but Jeff had to work late and didn’t get off until 8 PM. By that time I was exhausted. We went over to Elizabeth and Steve’s for awhile but I was so tired that we left way too soon.. I just want to go out on one date. A real dinner and maybe a movie.

 Alyssa signed herself up to be a peer mediator or something like that. She wears a red jacket at recess and if kids have a problem with something they can speak to her. She signed herself up!!! I am so proud of her.  

 I joined weight watchers again for the millionth time.  I wasn’t going to say anything about it but I think it will help. I lose 5.2 lbs in the first week. I have to stick with it because lets face it, I ain’t getting any younger. My hips hurt and I get winded going to the bathroom. That ain’t pretty.  SO, I will try again and write about my progress and maybe get shamed into losing the weight.  It is a real vicious circle (bark bark bark)

Because I know that I would lose more weight if I exercised, but I can’t exercise until I lose weight. My hips hurt too much. Not as much as your back Mom, I know, but it hurts very badly.

No comments: