Tuesday, August 2, 2005

So...How is it??

I will not tell you about my job. I am just too happy and I do not want to jinx it. I will tell you that not one person called me a lard ass Jew. Not one. I will tell you that I cannot wait to get there every morning. I will tell you that my boss is a huge Meatloaf fan. (The singer, not the entrée) I am very happy. Being in a newsroom is so exciting. Everyday is completely different. Break ins, teasers, and Action news!! Yee Ha! Everybody is very cool.

Tonight we had dinner at Mom’s. Some old family friends were there. Mom made a totally awesome sweet and sour chicken. Which really isn’t sweet or sour. She bakes chicken with orange marmalade jam and Russian dressing and it is to die for. She also made bitchen lasagna with sausages.   Pictures on Flickr

Anyway. Thanks you for all of the nice emails. Amy, you are so nice!! Congrats on your marriage! Also, thank you Stace and Nikki, and Nicole for calling me. And my friend Abbe who is always encouragement me and always has something nice to say to me. Elizabeth, Beer and wings are on me. I get paid on the 22nd! Also to my family that kindly whispered behind my back about how they only needed two family signatures to get me committed. I’m glad that one of you held out.

1 comment:

stilgigln said...

Cyndi!  I am so happy for you!  Congratulations.  I will not say anything more because I don't want to jinx it for you either.  Yippee!  2005 is your year.  :)
Elizabeth