Friday, August 19, 2005

So, Jeff and I have decided to not keep in touch with Jesse anymore. I can't go through another accident or anymore drama. I have my own family to think about. Does that make me a crappy friend? I have always been there for him and if he wants to destroy himself, he will have to do it on his own.

My boss had mentioned to me that he wants me to start observing the newsroom more closely because he claims that I will not want to do my job forever. He is afraid that I will get bored. Not likely but he doesn't understand. What he does want me to do is think about producing. Producing really interests me. It is a lot like stage management except you have to write the stories that come off the news wires. You also have to include graphics, llive shots and directions. I will keep you posted. I am literally Mary Richards. She started out as an assistant too!

No comments: