Thursday, August 11, 2005

Abbe always says that if anyone wanted to put a hit out on me and my family all they had to do was to go to The Cathay House on a Saturday. We would be sitting there eating Dim Sum. We haven’t done that in several weeks and I am starting to get withdrawals. I need my Dim Sum to function properly.  I may need to take some rice noodle straight in the veins

 My job is very exciting. It is never the same day twice. They changed my title from Newsroom assistant to Newsroom administrator. And yesterday they told me that one of my jobs was to run the teleprompter during the 11AM newscast. Which is way cool but would've been nicer if they gave me 3-5 minutes notice. They told me at 10:57. It was nervewracking (sp) But it was cool. I will be doing that everyday.

1 comment:

lbgintex said...

Oh My Gosh!  The teleprompter!  Woman you have MUCH POWER!!!  Just think of the things you can put on that.....hmmm....."don't look now but your zipper is down".....or maybe....never mind...I'm sure you'l think of something...

Cyndi...we are so happy for you...
Love You BUNCHES!!!