Friday, July 29, 2005

Yeeeeee Frigggin Ha!!!!!   I got my dream job. Yes, me Cyndi here, I am telling you, my dream job. Ever since I was 16 I wanted to work backstage of either a Vegas show, theater, radio station or TV station. Well I did it!! I got a job at KTNV as the news director’s assistant. I am so excited. I am actually waiting to hear back from my 2nd drug test in a month. Hopefully I can start on Monday. AND it is 50 cents more then the last job! I got a raise in one week!! I don’t care if I am getting coffee, I just want to be in that environment. They loved the fact that I am a long time Las Vegas Resident. I knew that little tidbit would come in handy someday. Finally I can actually use what I went to college for. And it only took me 13 years!!!!

1 comment:

lbgintex said...

Cyndi.....congrats to you!  I'm so proud of you.  I remember when Jeff first brought you home to meet us and you were so excited about the theater, etc.  What a blessing to see that God is allowing you to live your dream.....
GREAT NEWS!!!