Saturday, July 2, 2005

an A+ day

There are 2 hours left but I can honestly say that this has been the best day my family had in a VERY long time. It was just perfect. Jeff had Friday and Saturday off this week, which he never does. We all slept in late. (8AM) Then we had a HUGE breakfast. All of us!! We then cleaned up the backyard, washed the dogs then went to my friend, Stephanie’s son, Donnie’s 9th birthday party. Now let me tell you, it has been a LONG time since Jeff had a chance to go anywhere with me and the girls.  It was such a cool “boys” party. They had a safari man there that brought the most incredible animals. See them HERE. Alyssa held everything so most of the pictures are her. Emma was a tad freaked.  But it was an awesome day.  Hopefully there will be more like this.

No comments: